Monday, July 14, 2008



Hihihihihihihihi !
Whatssssssssss up ?
Aiyaaaa , today school's so boring.
&&& , th two precious up there uber cuteeeee right ?
Hahahahahha ! Is my parents church friend's children, which one do you prefer ?!
I choose both of them !! Ahahahahaa ! They're soooo playful.
Hyper-active one can ? Run here and there everywhere ! Stamina so good ):
Im old aready lahhh. Saddddddd.
I love them sooo much. ;D
Today school super boring, had MT oral. Guess what ?
It sucked ! I can't comminicate well w th teacher. Mixing mandarin & english together.
LOL , sooo weird.
If you were my friend , i'll trust you. But yet, sometimes you don't respect
those things that i've told you.
Can friends be forever ?! Or not ?!
What does it mean t be a true bestfriend ?
Answer me. Well , it hurts whenever i see you behaving like this.
Really...... hurts.
I'll stop here !
Going t watch So You Think You Can Dance ?
Envy*.
I wannt dance too ):
Toodles & God bless








No comments: