Monday, July 28, 2008

My dearest ashley , she almost made my heart fall out !
I let Brone & her out from the kitchen.
All of us were busy doing our stuff.
& ashley took this opportunity to go out of th house.
We didnt even notice. Cause she always sleeps under my bro's cardboard.
Then then then , i felt something wasn't right.
So i ask my second eldest bro is Ashley w him , he said no lah.
Hahahah , then oh shit , i know Ashley ran out of the houseeeee !
Goodness meeee ! I quickly ran out the house to search for Herrrr !
Down the stairs , up stairs , nowhere !!!
The my bro went out , went down to 4th floor.
Guess what uhuhuh ? She was on the stairs, biting a breadddd !
Soooooooooo cute lahhhhhh !
She was biting on the bread and she looked at my bro.
Today's prelim was not soooo bad (:
Had the same paper for mid-year ;D
Thank goodnessss ! I WANNA PASSSSSS. PASSSSSS ! (:
& now i gotta go find my remote control.
Cause my dad misplaced it.
And even the tidbits infront of him he didnt notice.
Papa , sure you're old enough aready.
Hahahahahahahah !
Your love as attracted me to You , Lord.
Dont let the time slipped away. Cause I'll regret.
I'll carry the cross and live for Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: