Wednesday, August 27, 2008


























Hello !!!!!!!! Im here to blog ! So long didnt update , as i was busy.
I was very unlucky today ): .
It was raining heavily today , and ivy's papa fetch me to the bus-stop , thanks ivy ! (:
While i was waiting for 169 , suddenly there is a car passed by and huge puddle of water splashed at me ! Goodnesssssssssssssss ! My back was drenched and im colddddddd.
While waiting for the bus , i saw adeline , and CH's sis ! Yayyyyyyyy ! Hahahs , chatted w adeline (: . Gosh , miss her so much.
Guess what ? My bus came , then bus driver thought no one was gonna get up the bus , and she drove off )))))): . THEN I HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN ! WTH ! Lols , was drenched and its raining and im super cold can ?
Stupid irwan , took video clip of me ! Hahahaha !
Then my GF's helped me. 4 phones VS 1 phone ! Muahahahahahah !
I took ugly pictures of himmmmmmmm ! LOL. Irwan sucks to the core !
We were playing hang man , then Irwan told my friend to wryte, "Madeline sucks to the core." All of us heard it and laughed out loud. Hahahahah !
He said so loud like as if no one can hear like that. Barbie lah !
CH and i were writing each other's arms ! Hand made tattoo okay ! (:
I forgotten to take pictures of our arms ): . It smudged during the rain. ))):



Okokokok , i gotta go sooooooooon. Cause N levels are coming next week.
Im sooooooooooo nervous , scared , worryyyyyy !


Let me tell you the time-table :
Basic Chinese on 2 Sept , 8am
EL Listening compre , 2 Sept , 2pm
Basic Chinese LC , 3 Sept , 10am
EL Paper 1 , 4 Sept , 8am
EL Paper 2 , 4 Sept , 10.30am
CPA Paper 2 , 9 Sept , 8am
EOA Paper 2 , 11 Sept , 8am
EMATH Paper 1 , 29 Sept , 2pm
EMATH Paper 2 , 3 Oct , 8am
CPA Paper 1 , 6 Oct , 8am
EOA Paper 1 , 8 Oct , 8am
D&T Paper 1 , 9 Oct , 8am

All the best to people who are taking N levels (:
God blesssssssssss !

No comments: