Friday, October 31, 2008

may you rest in peace ):( and you'll missed by your families

To my dearest kor po ,
You just left the world and yet i've not spoken to you and see you before you left. For the last time.
And i was really very upset ): . You treated us so well , you dote us alot.
I'll always miss you dearly. Its gonna be the last time im gonna see you tonight and tmr.
Why must you choose to leave ? At least just let me see and talk to you for the last time before you go.
But now i know its too late. And you'll never wake up anymore. Forever.
WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ? My heart aches alot ): . I really want to hear your voice again.
Those smiles and jokes you always share to all of us.
Although im not so close to you , i know , i know that you love us alot.
Oh dear , i really dont know what to do now. My mood just totally change.
Im sorry i cant visit you yesterday. And i didnt know you passed away yesterday.
I thought ........ nevermind. I was shocked when i heard my papa said that you've passed away.
I just got stunned for afew seconds , my heart just stopped pumping.
I cant see you anymore. Not at x'mas , CNY , family dinner , outing , shopping or even at your house.
Not anymore ]:( . Through these years , you've fought alot of fights.
Been through alot of ups and downs , and now , its time for you to go.
May you rest in peace my dearest kor po. I love you. I miss you.

No comments: