Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Very first picture , is HER sickening face. Hahahha
I know you also wanna put my ugly pics on your blog la.
Go put lorrrrrrrr ! I've got moreeee than you. ;D

















That lady behind extra.



Seee ! Again !




She dont wanna take cause i always take blurred pics. Hahaha (:











Sotong balls ? I don't know.













LOL ! She made me laugh till stomach pain.
Inside FairPrice kisiao. Alot of people looking at us.








Was she smelling my hair ? Oh no.




I disiao her while she using my phone cam-whore.
Nice oneeeeeeee.




And i seriously dont know what the heaven is she doin'



She was knocking her phone.
Cause her phone ALWAYS hangggggggggg ! (:



Seeee , she complaining her phone hang again. Hahaha



Candid shot......










Lmao , her face like ghost siol





Why her face always so blur one ?





Seeeeeee , her face. Why so blurr -.- . I lousy lahhhhh



Hahahaha , she need to use finger , me no needdddddd ! Hurrrrr !







I guess that black thing was my hair -.-
Nice rightttttt.









Oh yeah , we ate thai express at Bishannnn.
Wah lao , kanasai. So expensive. Go die. Stupid gst charge , service charge , whatever charge.
Watched HSM3 with sister. Quite nice though.
She laughed at me , cause my hair was super messy , and i didnt know.
She laugh damn loud inside the freaking toilet la ! Alot of people staring at us.
Make me so paisehhhh. I looked myself in the mirror i also laughed. Hahahha.
Actually wanted to go Bugis one. But no time. Next time k k k k !
Had so much fun with her at FairPrice. Lets meet up again in HK ! Muahahahahhahaa !

No comments: