Sunday, January 25, 2009

Darling






Went out with my papa and second bro.
Off to town , to get my polaroid. (:
The flashlight doesn't seem to work though ):[
Went to wisma , gosh ! The parking fee cost $11+++ *faints*
After that we went to Tangs.
I received a msg from my dearest Brenda , she say she's coming to Town and meet me !
Ain't she sweet ? (: . Bought some stuffs for her dearest. She was freaking late for an hour.
Suppose to meet her @ 530 , but she cabbed down to Town @ around 630 la !
But never mind la ! I just wanna go out with her [:
I don't know if i should trust those things that you've said. You made me so confused , please , i trust you so much and yet i can feel that you're lying to me. Why ?
I didn't buy anything at Town , like always the same stuffs that I'm seeing.
Kanasai , then my closet got nothing to wear for CNY. Wear bikini la !

No comments: