Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


Hello , sorry for not updating my blog (:}
Busy these few days.
And i'm also kinda lazy. Ha !

I know i've got no picture , very boring la.

Was suppose to go back to MF today , but it was canceled ):[.
Sorry my dearest babies. [=B
Cause my leg hardcore pain manzxzxz.
I even have difficulties to walk up and down the stairs , poor mua.

Kanasai , need to be like this eh ? You hor you hor you hor.
Leg leg leg , get well soon. I don't wanna end up walking like a King Kong.
Woman la , my eye bags will never disappear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY ?!?!?!?!

TYVM. I'm the peacemaker ? Hahahahah ! Toodles.


And oh yah !
I've forgotten something (:}
That is , today's Amirah's b'day !
Happy 17th birthday Auntie !
Psst psst , next month is my birthday , 4 Feb. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

No comments: