Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm so dead like for sure tomorrow , someone's gonna kill me.
Yesterday's and today's pictures =B






Was kinda impressed that he can even sleep with a file on his forehead. Woo ! Guess that he was too tired. Watch soccer match some more la ! Zombie then you know. Hahah.




Esha , and oh so love her hair [:



Amirah , Afiq & me.




Stress stress stress stress stress..........
Spot my hand , it's everywhere yo.












Paparazzi , stop taking picture alright. Stop it. Hahahahah !


Frigging candid la , she took this while she's sitting down on the stairs. (:

I freaking love this picture of my badges (: All thanks to Yee Shan.





OH MY GOODNESS , JUST LOOK AT MY FATTY UGLY FACE WITH FATS ON IT ! *!($*!^@(*!&$(*!%^*&#%)#*$)@($&#(*^)$&(~(&%(*#&%)#&%+}"><@$*!&@!~@)~

Rained cats and dogs today.
Was drenched very badly and i kinda like it. [:
I'm frigging cold now. -.-'''

PS/ Don't forget to revise my CRN , OSA project and print the report for Amirah. :)

No comments: