Thursday, September 3, 2009


(I looked so bold here, but who cares hahahaha! I feel like cutting short my hair!)
Yesterday's picture.
Sorry guys to make you so kan chiong for your other stuffs.
But it's all worth it heeheehee <:

And i felt sooooooo guilty and sad after shouting at my subject teacher.
Oh gosh, guess i was too angry at that time.
But he used harsh words on all of us. ):
No matter what, he's still our teacher after all.
Sorry Mr ___.

I need some forgiveness.

I want you to
know, brethren,
that the things which
happened to me have
actually turned out
for the furtherance
of the gospel.
-Philippians 1:12

The journeys that we take in life,
Though unexpected they may be,
If we commit to follow Christ,
His work through us the world will see.

For the Christians, what looks like a detour may actually be a new road to blessing.

No comments: