Friday, September 25, 2009

What a Catch


September 25

My little children, for
whom I labor in birth
again until Christ is
formed in you.
Galatians 4:19

Lord, help us see how much we need each other
As we walk along the Christian way;
In fellowship with sister and with brother,
You will keep us growing day by day.

Conversion is the miracle of a moment; maturing takes a lifetime.

September 24

No one can serve two masters.
Matthew 6:24

Hidden in the hollow of His blessed hand,
Never foe can follow, never traitor stand;
Not a surge of worry, not a shade of care,
Not a blast of hurry touch the spirit there.

Money serves us well if we receive it as God's provision.


Solve things well asap.
I knew your condition, but i didnt have the intentions to leave you as a friend.
But you chose by saying you'll go away.
It's not that things are unsolved, it needs a matter of time.
Maybe you think i dont wanna be a friend yours cause of your condition ?
All my friends out there having sickness and stuffs too, I'll always be there for them.
Ya i know you dont like me to compare you with my friends.
But im stating the facts, i care and love my friends.
Maybe you've mistaken me too much.
All they know is this word "DIE".
And that is how much it upsets me whenever they say this word.
They just say whatever they like and dont care about those people who cares for them.
They dont care about their family or friends feeling.
I would always try my best to really cheer them up, but i was ending up being speechless.
I care, but they just made me speechless without a word to say.
Go look out for a dictionary and search the meaning of the word "CARE."
And just tell me what it means.
So yeah, i guess we're not friends anymore ?
Stop here with my ya da-ness. Bye.

No comments: