Sunday, October 18, 2009



October 18

You shall teach [God's
Word] to your children
... when you sit in your
house, when you walk
by the way, when you
lie down, and when you
rise up.
-Deut. 11:19

Tell me the story of Jesus,
Write on my heart every word;
Tell me the story most precious,
Sweetest that ever was heard !

The character of your children tomorrow
depends on what you put into their hearts today.

October 17

As I was with Moses,
so I will be with you.
-Joshua 1:5

There is a destiny that makes us brothers;
None goes his way alone;
All that we send into the lives of others
Comes back into our own.

A good example is someone who knows the way,
goes the way, and shows the way.

October 16

Thanks be to God,
who gives us the
victory through our
Lord Jesus Christ.
-1 Corinthians 15:57

From earth's wide bounds and ocean's farthest coast,
Through gates of pearl stream in the countless host,
Singing to Father, Son, and Holy Ghost -
Alleluia ! Alleluia !

Because Christ is alive, we too shall live.

October 15

I implore Euodia and
I implore Syntyche to
be of the same mind in
the Lord.
-Philippians 4:2

THINKING IT OVER

What does the Bible say about unity in the church?
(Eph. 4:1-16). What should we do if we have something
against a Christian brother? (Matt. 5:23-24 ; 18:15-17).

Forgiveness is the glue that repairs broken relationships.


HAPPY BIRD-DAY BRENDA MARY ANN JALLEH.
YOU SHOULD KNOW I LOVE YOU.
THOUGH WE HAVE MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND YA DA YA DA.
YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND !
LOVE YOU GIRL.
Bold

No comments: