Tuesday, May 18, 2010

At times, I would always feel that I'm all alone.
At times, I would always feel that I'm not loved.
At times, I would always feel that why am I even living in this world.
At times, I would always feel that I would never ever make it through.
At times, I would always feel that I'm worrying too much.
At times, I would always feel that life is always unfair to me.
At times, I would always feel that I'm really really tired of everything.
At times, I would always feel the fear I have in me.
Too much.

But God, You know what always keep me going on and not giving up ?
The reason is You.
Your always there for me. These feelings is way better than what I've been expected.
God, I wanna feel that I'm worth living in this world for You all over again.
Forgive me God.

I will fight a good fight for You.
And glorify Your Name on high.

No comments: