Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No matter how life is crashing you down.
Remember that there's always an awesome God who'll never let you down.
He'll always be willing to listen to your burdens.
Never will He find excuses saying that, "Sorry I'm busy today, shall listen to your prayers some other time."
My God is a faithful God, whom always keep His promises.
He never fails to love and never forsake us.
See what i meant ?
Ever since God came into my life, everything turns really awesome.
Like whatever you do, He'll always be there for you and constantly reminding you that He's always here whenever you need Him.
Such feelings, is really hard to explain.
You'll know, when you allow Him to come into your life.
You'll never stop wanting this love He has for you, you yearn more and more and more....
Ultimate blessings etc.

I can find peace in Him.
I can find comfort in Him.
I can find a healer in Him.
I can find happiness in Him.
I can find protection in Him.
I can find a purpose in Him.
I can find love in Him.

What more can you ask for ?

No comments: