Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things about me.

I love clouds
I love chocolates
I cannot make my decisions
I like to say "anything", "shut up", "sian", "hahahahahaha"
I can be super quiet at times
I cannot control my spending
I love to buy things online
I love plain water
I can't live without tissue papers
I love long skirts
I dont care how messy my room will be like
I love to play drums
I love to sing out loud when im alone at home
I always switch on the tv and end up not watching it because im using my lappy
I love big big big wallets
I admire my brother
I love to kiss my dogs
I dont kick during my sleep
I love my super straight teeth
I always like to keep my new clothes and keeping it for a few months or maybe years
Im always feeling tired
I like to admire pretty girls
I love to collect perfumes
I used to love collecting notebooks up to 100,200 over notebooks
Im not anorexic
Dont like it when people make fun of me with others
Even those littlest things that you said or did, i would take it to heart
I dont like veins
I dont eat prawns and crabs
I always frown
I love to be clean
I cannot drink coffee or tea cause i might have sleepless nights
I love to be hugged
I reply smses like boomzx(fast)
Im scared of everything i do or even people asked me to
Tom and Jerry
I love to buy CDs (Love songs, praise & worship)
I dont like to sound of the stickyness when people open their bags (like crumpler bags etc)
I love God and He loves me too

No comments: