Friday, July 23, 2010

Random spamming

Sorry if there's super big gaps in between those pictures.
Part two of random spamming of pictures will be up soon.




Carmen forever closing her eyes

Again.

And AGAIN. HAHAHAHA ! We've got a competition for the net group thingy lah.
How sad, only four of us can turn up that day ): But we have fun !
Snort gal, i miss you !!!!!!!!!
I have a reason for that by calling her that ! (: HAHAHAHHA FUNNYYYY I TELL YOU.

I look quite pale here

Karate girl



What on earth is she doing ?

My very FIRST hangout with QiGeBaGe right after edge.
Sadly, we no longer go bishan anymore ! Its at tpy ):

The last time for the all girls net outreach ):
Heart attack !!!!!!!!!!
Cant remember what is it. Its a forfeit.
IM SUPER UPSET THAT I'VE LOST ALL THE PICTURES I'VE TAKEN FROM MY JELLY CAMERA.
I WAS A NOOB AT USING CAMERA WITH FILMS. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CANT OPEN THE COVER UPPPPPPPPPPPPP CAUSE THE SUN/ LIGHT EXPOSURE WILL CAUSE YOUR PICTURE TO-BE-GONE....... WOW THANKS !!!!!!
ITS TOO LATE ALREADY.
*STABS MYSELF.*

Look at Chris hahahahahahahahaah ! Happy go lucky girl

Watch night baby.

We were queueing up for food, and we got bored so yeah camwhore



Caroling !
2.5 inch heels wooooo

Hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANDID SHOT.

Obviously is some events right, but i dont know what is it cant remember



It was their turn to wear office clothing for some subjects which i cant remember.


Ain and Esha

Missing my messy hair


How you like that !!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHE



Marco effects, i like.


He forever closing his eyes.

Edwins smile wins !

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SICK

His smile wins again.

This stupid boy went back to HK, i miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cousin's dog. Cute ?

Girls net.

Mad chio.

So nice omg

My big round thick curly wavy messy hair i miss you and oh my bangs too.

Was working at Chijmes and its mad tiring okay. I only worked for a day.


"Hey girl no taking of pictures is allowed here." Fine lor
Mad chio right the thingy @ chijmes

Yonghui ! My brother's friend so long didnt see him already.
Always forever disturb me

ASHLEY MWAH MWAH

BRONE BRONE MWAH MWAH


2.5 inch heels ! Super tallllllllllll weeeeeeeeeeeeee


Look at guo jing hahahahaha !


Fisheye effects from my HTC cool huh and Esha so cute omg


HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE



Birthday girl !


Her house was made chio. I miss my drama club peopoooos


D&T students and our teachers are the best.


Prom night !


Eeeeeeeeeew why i look so ah lianish

Oh yes, my face was ultimately dry ! Hahahahahaha pain also ):<
Scary bo ?
Hari raya with the girls !

This picture above is weird, cause there's no flash !
THE END. Part two coming soon.
And it was raining and the sun was scotching at the same time.
Surely will fall sick. Take care my lovely earthlings. <3
IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO UPLOAD ALL THIS OKAY.
Now the time is 2:50 dont pray pray.

No comments: