Friday, August 27, 2010





Man, their dance are smokinggggggg
Mawhawk hair is sexyyyyyy. I think i spelled wrongly.
Oh yes, finally a goooooooooood rest for tomorrow.
Why only tomorrow because, I've got to attend to by beloved brother's bird day chalet @ changi.
I TELL YOU, THE CHALET THERE IS THE BEST SO FAR I'VE SEENNNNNNNN.
As though your living in a bungalow house hohoho.
Might not be able to make it tomorrow, cause I've got church ! Plus his inviting all his friends over on Saturday.
If I'm going I'll be like so lonely there ? Yeah.
So most probably I'll be going there in the evening on Sunday !
BBQ, SWIM woohooooooooooooo ! I'll try to take pictures if i can hahahahahaha.
Maybe bringing my polaroid along hehehehe.
Goodnight people.
Oh, today's net was awesome <3
XOXO.

No comments: