Sunday, September 19, 2010

Since I'm on my way back now, why not just blog about the morning sermon today ?
I was sleeping, but hey I was listening okay.
Please don't do that during service, its really very disrespectful and I'm really sorry about it.

I like people who loves to care about me and talk to me about some random stuffs (:
Especially from family and friends.
Doesn't it makes you feel good ?
But most of the time I'd just want my family to care for me more, encourage me more, heart to heart talks with my brothers especially.
Cause I'm always the one who takes the initiative to talk to them.
They hardly talked to me.
I wanna talk to them more because I don't want us to be like strangers even though we are living in the same roof.
Both of them are really nice person, but one thing they lack of in their life is Jesus.
Even though they've been rejecting Christ many times, I still believe one day they'll come and receive Christ.
Just that its not the right time yet. (:
I even compared myself with them. They are really intelligent people.
Even though they don't really care for me that much, which makes me quite upset and always made me had teary eyes.
I'll still love them dearly. Just like how God loves me.
I'm not here to blog about like how much my brothers doesn't care for me.
It's about their salvation.
It doesn't matter if they don't care for me.
I just want them to know that God is real and I want them to care about this matter.
True that's its not gonna be easy getting them to be save.
With God all things are possible.
I believe.

God, please forgive me for what I've done ):
Am I forgiven ?

//just nice I've reached and I'm done blogging. Hope you've enjoyed your weekend ! God bless.

No comments: