Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wake me up when September ends

Today is the end of September.
Like how i remembered that I said I'm gonna work all the way till the end of this year since last May/June.
How time flies with a blink of an eye.
Time really flies real fast man, and it's quite scary.
Surprisingly, I've got almost 20 pairs of maxi skirts. WOW. Maybe more than 20 i guess ?
Hahahahaha I'll never get sick of these pretty long skirts !
Its flowy when you walk hahahaha, i like the way it kinda slightly flies up while your walking.
So how's your September going along ?
I've watched quite a number of movies for this month ! (:
And not to forget, i love working btw. It kinda motivates me cause at least i've got something to
do whenever i wake up in the morning everyday.
Unlike a few months ago when i was jobless, i was home like for a fewwwwww months !
Im like a geek who loves to stay at home and watch television, eat, sleep, serving the net.
I can survive throughout the whole month though hahahahaha !
And my babies just cut their hair on Tuesdayyyyy hehehehehe !
Will take a few shots of them soon okay ? Very very very cute I tell you !
And yah my friend just got his new puppy omg ! Soooooooooo cute ! Its uber fluffy and it kinda looked like a polar bear.
He named the dog jedidah or something like that, so in short is jed hahahaha !
Thats my friend's name omg.
Im gonna take my FTT soon later in the end of October.
Speaking of studies, i dont really want to continue my studies.
My somehow i still think that i need to study, but studying is not my cup of tea though ):
Taking private school is totally out for me.
And my only hope is my school that i last attended last year.
I couldn't get in this year because there's too many students taking business course.
The priority goes to the ones with better GPA points.
So yeah, expected that i wouldn't be able to get into that school.
Cause my GPA points where really very low. I should have studied extra harder.
I kinda lost my hope in studying though, i really dislike studying.
Thought of working for the rest of my life or maybe just study and work at the same time ?
I dunno, i still cant decide, its gonna be the end of 2010 soon and i have yet to make my decisions.
My parents kept asking me if the school still doesn't accepts you how ?
And i answered, i dont know. Maybe i can go appeal or something ?
During that period, i emailed every campuses to ask whether they still accept any students and blah blah blah.
They told me the vacancies all has already taken up. I was really upset at that point of time.
Told myself maybe i go work first and will get back to this soon.
Neither do i know what to do. Couldnt believe that its gonna be the start of October soon.
And my mind is still empty. God please, help me.

Some of our fellow church members left for army life, studies, exchange programme and blah blah blah for this month.
I miss all of them ):
Come back soon okay ?

No comments: