Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray that everything would be alright and there's always a reason behind every obstacles for it too.
God I pray that my pa wont get stressed and i hope everything is right in your hands.
Whatever problems he's facing now Lord i just pray that you'll strengthen him.
Give him open doors and lead him wherever or whatever You want him to do.
I know you've got good plans for him but he also needs to seek You more and pray more for these problems he's facing.
Pray that You'll always be with him no matter what circumstances he's facing right now.
Its a test for him and show how much he'll rely on You. And i believe that he will rely on You always.
Cause his problems belongs to Yours. I cast all these anxieties into Your hands.
Everything would be alright. My papa will go through this, with You and us along. (:
I know he'll be alright.
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Thinking that it was my fault maybe ?
Not praying for my papa and watch television and doing my own things.
I made a stupid mistake and i really regretted it.
Why, why do i always tend to regret and knowing it right after I've learnt my mistake ?
I tried so hard to change and make myself to be better but not perfect.
But still, I'd always fall into the same trap over and over again.
I could crawl back up, and the next moment I'll be falling into the trap again.
Im so tired of everything. I want to rest, I need to rest. Sigh.

XOXO.

No comments: