Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO MAMA
HAPPY BIRD DAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
Ma its your birthday todayyyyyyy ! Omgggggg. (:
You wouldn't get to see this but im still gonna say something !
Through these 18 years, you've been the greatest mother ever.
We played, teased, laughed, joked, talked, gossip, almost everything that we could think of was what me and my mother did.
I love this mother of mine is because, she let me do whatever i want but of course not doing bad things lah !
She's always a mother who prays for the family and friends. Thats why its called a praying mother.
Im soooooooooooooo blessed to have the best mother ever. None other mothers ever could compare !
At times we even argued with each other and not talking to each other for days and weeks.
But still, you and I still showed each other that we still love and care. (:
We can almost start any topic whenever we want to ! Hehehehehehehehe.
She's really cute at times !
She once mistook the tv remote as a car remote.
She even added chilli and toothpaste into her coffee.
She wanted to scratch her head but ended up scratching my head instead.
She even used the car remote to open the door like as if it will "unlock" by itself.
She thought she took her wallet but actually it was a cd holder.
There's so much more but sadly i couldn't remember.
I love her to bits and pieces ! Dont know how to put into words to say that i really do love her.
But yes i really love herrrrrrrrrr ! (:
Really not good in expressing my thoughts here.
She's a loving mother, friend, sister to me.
She's also a good wife, friend, mother, sister, auntie to others.
Thank God for this motherrrrr !
Happy bird-day mama. Enjoy your dinner with us later hehehehehe.
Got my cake, cake is my favourite food. Weeeeeeeeeeeee

XOXO.
Technology World Records

No comments: