Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello, its been ages since ive last updated my blog.
Late birthday wishes to my papa and best friend nicholas tan (:

First up, my papa
Daddy youve always worked so hard for this family, and i really appreciate everything youve done for me, for this family.
I will definitely, work reallllllk hard in the future and make you feel relaxed for the rest of your life.
I am soooooooo blessed to have you as my bestest of the best papa in the whole wide world.
Daddy please promise me that you will be in good health and taking care of yourself. Promise ?
Even though you wont be able to see this post here all i wanna say is
No matter what happens, we, as family, will be there to support you no matter what hsppens (:
i love you with all of my heart. I hope you will akways be there for me and the family.

Second up, bestest of the bestest best friend ever.
So sorry that i didnt go to the dinner on thursday before your birthday.
Firgive me wuth my goldfish brainnnnnnn or brian ???
Although you and i got to know one anotger for less than a year.
Still think that your tge fruend that i will keep close to my heartttt
Awwwwwwww i knowwwwwwww.
Blessed to have such a friend like you in my life and thsnk God for that !
Come back soon from your missions
No one to wafch movie, shopping, crappping, or whatever already ):
Best friebd is tge best (:

I know ive got seriousssss typo errors.
Cause im not used to the iphone 4 keypaf hahaha !
Using nick tans phone to update my blog !!!!
Well, im at tampines now for dance rehearsal !
Edge confernce is tmr woohoooooooooo so nervous !!!
Hope everythujg would turn out to be the most awesime want ever.
Super tired nowwwwwww but hsve to stay quite late at tampinessssss

MANDY signing offffff yah lah i knowwwwwww its didgusting.
My typos omggggggg ikay byeeeeee !

No comments: