Thursday, November 10, 2011

today i had a pretty bad day, or i can just say i had the worst day of my life.
my colleague ask me to go have lunch with him cause he said he need to talk to me.
i was like omggggg something must be wrong.
yesssss indeeeeeed ): he told me boss sacked me, with immediate effect.
after i heard all these i was totally shocked! my heart sunk all the way down to my stomach );
whyyyyyyyyyy! called boss and the reason she told me is that "oh my position got nothing much to do thats why we want to stop this position for now." HELLOOOOOOO i was planning to stay here till next year! now everything is RUINED.
i was very angry and upset at the same time. i was crying really badly while i was talking to my boss.
i was already sensing something wasnt right cause these few days there's quite a number of people called in for job interview and yeah my heart was like "oh no gg for now."
dunno what i did wrong either. there is another of my colleague got sacked without any valid reason, he too was shocked.
like how can they do this? its not fair at all. c'mon boss please try to put yourself into our shoes please.
i really love my job and my wonderful colleagues ):
life goes onnnnnnn! definitely gonna miss the fun times i had!
take care my fellow lovey doveyyyy colleagues! (:

ps// hey! maybe God has greater plans for me? who knows! (:

No comments: