Saturday, January 14, 2012

"madeline, I'm here, i just right here. wrapping my arms around you. no matter what happens, my arms will never ever let you go. I am Your Emmanuel, I have got everything you need. My presence is right here, why wont you come and dwell into my presence."

"why do you always keep wandering around for answers? cant you see I'm just right in front of you? I Am your answer to your life, but why my dear daughter, you still choose to wander away from Me? Why you kept looking around for answers but not Me? whatever you're struggling now, I will always be here for you."

Lord, gimme the childlike faith, gimme Your strength once again.
thank You Lord for Your touch tonight, nothing can ever compare how much You mean to me.
im sorry Lord for being rebellious and wanting to only depend on myself.

having Your presence here is like a river, flowing through me, washing away all of my sins.
as the church sang "Let It Flow" i can feel Your presence, flowing through me. that kind of feeling, that i have not had it for a period of time. crying throughout worship and alter call. and honestly, i cant contain! tears rolling down my cheeks, and i cant control it no matter how hard i tried! Your presence is so real, i can feel the power flowing through me, instantly, i could feel you taking all my worries, sorrows, burdens, sins away. how thankful can i be? that You Lord, are the best medicine that i can always have. Jesus, i wanna say that i want more of You.

thank You Lord for speaking, touching me tonight, im so grateful that You're always here for me. forgive me for what i have done. hey, no matter what your struggling with in your life, make a stand and choose to hold onto Him. and never will He ever let you fall again. you dont know how precious you are to God. He loves you, He really do. He will not leave you. God is so so so amazing. and Lord, i just leave my future into Your hands.

there's so much things that im thankful for. i just dont know how to put it in words!
as long as God knows is more than enough (:

goodnight all (:

No comments: