Sunday, July 20, 2008


Hello people , sorry for th late post yea.
Been busy lately , cause having orals for both MT & Eng.
Ahhhhhh , hopefully i can pass *cross fingers*
I woke up at 7am in th morning , went t VFC for service w my parents.
I helped out t sort out th papers t give church members.
Today's service was great (: , cause they sang Beautiful Saviour in chinese ! ;D
That was totally awesome ! & some other chinese songs too and i love it !
After service , had a baptism lesson w church members. I cant wait t be baptise !
& i know it really meant alot t me. Jesus cleanse away my sin , giving me a new life.
Thank You Lord. Love you ! [:

This time round , i really wanna change.

Things happen t me today and it was horrible !
Cause i was waiting for my parents t call my bros & i for dinner w VFC members.
Then i was chatting on th fone w Neh Neh.
& so my parents called me & i was still chatting w her.
My eldest bro & i went downstairs.

*CUT THE STOREY SHORT*

After we had our dinner , all of us went back home.
By the time we reached home , OMG ! Something horrible happens !
It should be blamed on me , cause my house wooden door & gate , i didnt even lock at all !!!!
My family , all of us was shocked and we quickly ran in t check our valuables are still there.
Seriously , i really have to thank God for this. All th things inside our house is totally fine.
It was really a miracle , God really watched over our house , he really did. Oh my , its so hard t explain how thankful i am.
I promise myself that i have t lock both doors before i LEAVE th house. MAKE SURE !
Im a sinner. How can i be so blurrrrr ?! Thank you Jesus once again.


To my dearest friends ,
Im sorry for what i've done. After a friend talked t me about this matter.
God really touches my heart & letting me know that you guys really cares alot for me.
& im not alone , not anymore.
I thank God , that Lord really want me t understand what's th Satans trying t do.
& i wont give up. You guys really cared for me.
Its really hard for me t face you guys cause i really am confuse about th things happening in my own life.
Some things is really very hard for me t let go. But i tried very hard not t recall it once again.
There's no way from escaping towards God.
Really thanked God , after this friend had shared w me about You.
She said that is You Lord who touches her heart and letting her t know this msg you gave it t her is important for You & me , cause it concerns between You , family , friends and me.
A friend told me that , i am th one who made her faith build stronger and much more spiritual.
She said that God put her here for a purpose , is to help me grow stronger for faith.
Saying she's here t help me and guide me. There's nothing t be afraid of.
Accompanying me t walk this journey , anything is not faith is a SIN.
Oh Jesus , thank You for this wonderful friends You've given t me. I really treasure them alot.
Cause i've got You w me. Amen
Jesus , am i forgiven ?
Thank you people for taking this few minutes t read my blog.
I love you friends.
Shall stop here.
Takecare & God bless.
Sleep tight & dont let the bedbugs bite {:

No comments: