Monday, July 21, 2008


iloveyou


I LOVE DANIEL.
Hello people.
13 days t N level prelim, and yet i didnt go sch today.
Although i've stupid excuses t cover it all. My backbone ache.
Why am i always like this ?! I wanna be healed , be perfectly fine.
It's impossible , cause nobody's perfect.
I really wanna get good results for my N level , and go t a good ITE then poly.
Can i ? Unless im always present in sch. So sick of my body. Those damn giddyness & back ache.
Why cant i just open up my math book and do revision ? WHY ?!
Cause something tells me that im way too lazy t do so.
Saying i wanna get good results , look at me now. Can i make it ?
How pathetic right ? MADELINE , JUST HANG ON.
REVISE PLEASE. Stop finding excuses for yourself , stop it.


I cant let you go.
Going t grab you even closer t me this time round , serious matter.
How t tell you that i really love you still ?! Maybe , i can just give you up ? It seems that i cant baby.

CLICK & WATCH. Touching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0GEGvBt9m4&feature=related

No comments: