Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This was Dawn Yang before she had plastic surgery.
This is her after th surgery.


Oh my , such a big difference right ?
Being a plastic surgeon aint easy.
I also wanna have , double eyelids.
But i think having plastic sugery makes you look 'fake' everywhere.
& people will start talking bad about you.
I envy those people have double eyelids just like my bestfriends (:
Im not satisfied w myself. Whatever.
& i wont even wanna do PS.
It really spoils your whole image.
Make you look even worst.
There's one lady , she did more that 50 times of PS.
Omg , & her face looks like one mummy or even zombie.
Her face was like falling down. Eeeew. Sooooo not good.
Please , dont even think about having a PS.
It really ruins your originality.
You might look pretty after it , but think about it.
For a few years ? What would happen t your face ?
No offense for those ppl w PS.



Thats all i've t say.
Toodles.

No comments: