Friday, January 6, 2012

thinking about the future makes me wanna cry.
i better think carefully what i wanna do.
before i regret. im not getting any younger! like duh.
cause life is gonna be hard for my generation.
but i know God has greater plans for me.
first i need to start off what i really wanna do and start praying about it too.
was thinking to futher my studies! like take o levels?
hey, seriously if i can migrate i would definitely love to, without hesitation.
without a stupid cert you cant go anywhere.
guys please study hard dont be like me.
i really regretted alot that i didnt study hard during my ite days.
i cant even go to higher nitec. this is so embarassing.
everytime people asked me, what am i doing now? i really cant tell them
that i failed my exams and couldnt futher my
studies. or i will just tell them im working.
asking me whether if im studying or not in the future, i just told them no.
i have already admit that im defeated. i feel like giving up.
but i cant, i need to push myself for a better future.
i cant go on like this anymore.

ya my english sucks cause i suck at it.

No comments: